We are only weeks away from Celent's 2017 Innovation and Insight Day where we will explore how players in the financial services market are leveraging technology in innovative ways in order to differentiate themselves in an increasingly competitive and challenging marketplace. We will be featuring a number of case studies, discussions, and deep-dives into topic areas surrounding innovation and focusing on themes, such as:
- Customer Experience
- Emerging Innovation
- Operation and Risk
- Legacy Transformation
This is the first year we will have a Wealth and Asset Management (WAM) breakout session where we will cover a range of topics around innovative solutions and trends in WAM. The agenda can be found here: Wealth and Asset Management (WAM) Program and will be presented by analysts from the Celent Securities & Investments and Wealth & Asset Management teams:
- David Easthope, Senior Vice President, Securities & Investments
- Brad Bailey, Research Director, Securities & Investments
- Kelley Byrnes, Analyst, Wealth & Asset Management
- John Dwyer, Senior Analyst, Securities & Investments
- Ashley Globerman, Analyst, Wealth & Asset Management
- Arin Ray, Analyst, Securities & Investments
- William Trout, Senior Analyst, Wealth Management
- James Wolstenholme, Senior Analyst, Wealth & Asset Management
I particularly look forward to sharing research around the evolving wealth management landscape as the core client base shifts from baby boomers to millennials. While much ground has been covered from the perspective of wealth managers to meet the digital needs of nextgen clients, wealth managers continue to be behind the curve in their digital offerings.
How are wealth managers and vendors responding to the paradigm shift in the development and execution of services and products to meet millennials’ distinct expectations?
This is just one example of the many topics that we will discuss at I&I day – we hope to see you there!